Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software
Free Download Now!
Free Download Now!
Younger Definition from Arts & Humanities Dictionaries & Glossaries
Theological and Philosophical Biography and Dictionary
Younger Definition from Language, Idioms & Slang Dictionaries & Glossaries
hEnglish - advanced version
1. younger brother or sister; "little brother" [syn: little(a) ]
[ant: big(a) ]
2. used of the younger of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a son from his father; "john junior"; "john smith, jr." [syn: jr.]
pitt the younger
1. younger brother or sister; "little brother"
2. used of the younger of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a son from his father; "John Junior"; "John Smith, Jr."
1. any immature animal
(hypernym) animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
2. young people collectively; "rock music appeals to the young"; "youth everywhere rises in revolt"
(hypernym) age group, age bracket, cohort
1. (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth; "young people"
(similar) adolescent, teen, teenage, teenaged
(classification) living thing, animate thing
2. (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; "new potatoes"; "young corn"
Younger Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia
Younger may refer to:
- the superiority comparative of "young"
- Younger (Title), the title traditionally given to the heir apparent to a Laird
- Lucas Cranach the Younger, German painter
- Jan Brueghel the Younger, Flemish painter
- Olof Rudbeck the Younger, Swedish scientist and explorer
- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
- Viscount Younger of Leckie, title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|