1. creating fabric
(derivation) weave, tissue
1. walking unsteadily; "a stqaggering gait"
(synonym) lurching, stumbling, staggering
1. pattern of weaving or structure of a fabric
(hypernym) design, pattern, figure
1. interlace by or as it by weaving
(hypernym) twist, twine, distort
2. create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton; "tissue textiles"
(hypernym) create from raw material, create from raw stuff
(hyponym) web, net
3. sway to and fro
(hypernym) swing, sway
4. to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course; "the river winds through the hills"; "the path meanders through the vineyards"; "sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body"
(synonym) wind, thread, meander, wander
(hypernym) travel, go, move, locomote