Definition of Water retention
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Water retention Definition from Sports Dictionaries & Glossaries
when your body holds subcutaneous water and you look bloated. It is a negative thing before a contest as definition is hidden.
Water retention Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia
Water retention can refer to:
- Water retention (medicine), an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the circulatory system or within the tissues or cavities of the body
- Edema, an abnormal accumulation of fluid beneath the skin, or in one or more cavities of the body
- Premenstrual water retention, a common phenomenon associated with the menstrual cycle
- Water retention curve, relationship between soil water content and water pressure head
- Water retention on mathematical surfaces, topographic surfaces with basins
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|