Definition of Vash
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Vash Definition from Entertainment & Music Dictionaries & Glossaries
Federation-Standard Golic Vulcan to English
Vash Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia
Vash may refer to:
- Vash (Star Trek), a character on Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Vash the Stampede, the main character in the anime and manga Trigun
- Vash Zwingli, the human name of the Anthropomorphic personification of Switzerland from
- Vash, one of the younger gods in David Eddings' The Dreamers (book series)
- vash (ваш), the single form of "yours" in Bulgarian, Russian and other languages
- Vash Young, best-selling author in the 1930s
- VASH (Veterans Administration Supported Housing) - The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development and Veterans Administration's Supported Housing (HUD-VASH) Program.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|