Definition of Tash
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Tash Definition from Entertainment & Music Dictionaries & Glossaries
TUPAC SHAKUR Rap Dictionary V.2.0
Rico Smith, MC (US) Also known as CaTASHtrophe.
Federation-Standard Golic Vulcan to English
Tash Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia
TASH can have several meanings:
- Shortened form of Natasha
- Tash (rapper), a solo artist and former member of rap group Tha Alkaholiks
- Tash (singer), British/Turkish Cypriot singer
- Teymour Tash was an Iranian royal minister
- TASH - (medicine), a.k.a. Alcohol septal ablation - a cardiologic medical procedure for treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Tash (Narnia) is an evil fictional deity in the Narnia stories
- Tash is a slang abbreviation for "moustache"
- TASH (organization) deals with disability issues
- Tash is a nickname for British photographer Alan Lodge
- Tash is a nickname for Dallas Cowboys running back Tashard Choice
- Täsch is a village in Valais, Switzerland
- Tash, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Tash-e Olya, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Tash-e Sofla, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|