1. a wrapped container
(hyponym) bundle, sheaf
2. the result of parcelling out or sharing; "death gets more than its share of attention from theologicans"
(synonym) portion, share
(hypernym) allotment, apportionment, apportioning, allocation, parceling, parcelling, assignation
3. an extended area of land
(synonym) tract, piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land
(hypernym) geographical area, geographic area, geographical region, geographic region
(hyponym) baseball diamond, diamond, infield
4. a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
(synonym) package, bundle, packet
(hypernym) collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
1. divide into parts; "The developers parceled the land"
(hypernym) divide, split, split up, separate, dissever, carve up
(derivation) tract, piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land
2. cover with strips of canvas; "parcel rope"
3. make into a wrapped container
(hypernym) wrap, wrap up
(derivation) package, bundle, packet