Free Download Now!
n : a commercial bribe paid by a seller to a purchasing agent in order to induce the agent to enter into the transaction
1. a commercial bribe paid by a seller to a purchasing agent in order to induce the agent to enter into the transaction
(hypernym) bribe, payoff
(derivation) kick back
Used in the context of contracts to refer to secret payments that are made to insure that the contract goes to a specific firm. Illegal.
- The kickback, a form of bribery
- The recoil from a firearm
- Kickback (chainsaw), when the force on the saw blade throws it back towards the user
- The sports section of the long defunct Channel Four Daily
- A variant of the Blackwood convention in contract bridge
- Kickback (Transformers), a character from the various fictional Transformers universes
- The NATO reporting name for the Kh-15 (missile)
- Kickback (band), a French hardcore band
- Kickback (album), a collection of rare and unreleased material from the funk group The Meters
- American English Slang for a tip given after a meal like at a restaurant or for Chinese delivery
- American English Slang for a get-together or party of close friends
- American English Slang for the state of being relaxed and chilled-out sometimes in the La-Z-Boy reclined position, reminiscent of the 1970s era colloquialism
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Is also used in a non-contract context to generically refer to any under-the-table payment for help or influence in getting something of value.
The legality of a kickback is dependent on the specific circumstances including the location where it occurred.
Directions: hold a dumbbell in your right hand and stand next to the long side of a bench. Lean forward at the hips - your upper body is at 45-degree angle to the floor. Place your free hand on the bench for balance. Keep your right elbow close to your torso and bend your right elbow so that your upper arm is parallel to the floor, your forearm is perpendicular to it, and your palm faces in. Keeping the right upper arm still, straighten your arm behind you until the end of the dumbbell is pointing down. Slowly bend your arm to the starting position.